Intuitive touch gestures for cell selection, editing and scrolling.
- Effortlessly select multiple cells and rows by dragging touch-friendly adorners.
- Double-tapping on a cell puts it into edit mode, just like Microsoft Excel®.
- Row and column freezing keeps the most important information visible while scrolling.
- Designed for a mobile world, FlexGrid also supports column resizing by touch.
Adaptive Column Layouts for any Sized Device
- Create adaptive column layouts that proportionally resize themselves given the page size.
- Eliminate horizontal scrolling and create mobile-friendly lists using column star-sizing techniques similar to the XAML Grid control.
- Better utilize screen real estate by displaying details within a collapsible cell beneath each row.
- FlexGrid supports application and device themes that look professional next to standard toolkit controls.
Flexible Data Binding
- Populate FlexGrid with any collection of business objects.
- Instant grid creation on all platforms with automatic column generation.
- In Xamarin.Forms, columns can be defined and bound to directly in XAML following MVVM design practices.
- Load real time data on demand with help from the Xuni CollectionView.
- Create an unbound grid by adding rows and populating the cells manually.
Sort, Filter, and Group with Summaries
- Get intuitive sorting out of the box when tapping column headers.
- Filtering can be extended to the user in the form of a search box or input form.
- When grouping, you can display summarized aggregates on grouped rows.
- Reduce noise and improve organization with automatic cell merging of adjacent cells with the same value.
- Group columns into more-readable sections with multi-line column headers.
Endless Formatting Options with Custom Cells
- Format numeric and date columns for ideal readability using simple format strings.
- Display relational data lists as pickers in cells with built-in data mapping.
- Apply conditional formatting to highlight certain cells
- Customize the cell content with UI elements or provide custom cell editors for any data type.
- Change the appearance of gridlines, column headers, and customize the control’s style through FlexGrid’s easy-to-understand object model