Search and Select with AutoComplete
Give the power of search and selection to the user with a cross-platform AutoComplete control.
- View completion suggestions in a drop-down list while while the user types in the editable text view.
- Make it your own with custom delay, drop-down formatting, and text match highlighting.
- Provide a filtered data source dynamically for larger data sets.
Capture Properly Formatted Text with a Mask
With the Xuni Masked Input controls, you can provide instant, code-free formatting on user input using the Mask property.
- Choose whether or not to show prompt characters and literals by simply setting one property.
- The prompt character indicates to the user that text can be entered (such as _ or *).
Provide Drop-down Selection with ComboBox and DropDown
With Xuni ComboBox you can display a list of items in a drop-down, or create your own custom editor with Xuni DropDown.
- Allow the user to edit the text in ComboBox.
- Put any view inside the DropDown’s drop-down part of the control.
- Drop-downs are mobile-friendly and display in the optimal direction to avoid going off-screen.
Handle Boolean Values with the Classic, Cross-platform CheckBox
Xuni CheckBox provides a cross-platform implementation of the classic checkbox control and fills the gap in iOS and Xamarin.Forms.
- Visualize and provide input for Boolean values.
- Allow users to select and clear the control by tapping.
- Customize the checkbox’s colors.