January 26, 2017: Get Started with Visual Studio for Mac
Join Kelley Ricker, Xuni Product Manager, for a one-hour webinar on getting started with Visual Studio for Mac.
Times available: 10 AM EST and 1 PM EST
- How to get started with Microsoft’s latest IDE for Mac: launching, starting a project, and adding controls
- What features Visual Studio for Mac provides, and how it’s different from Windows version
- How to code once across all devices when you create a Xamarin.Forms project
- How to save time in development by adding controls via NuGet and using GrapeCity’s Xamarin controls in your project
- How to make any control yours by customizing it in XAML and C#