Add Radial and Linear Gauges to your Data Visualization
- Display your linear gauges in multiple directions (left-right, up-down).
- Create radial gauges that sweep any angle between 0-360 degrees.
- Bullet graphs are a specific type of linear gauge with pre-defined ranges and a clearly marked target value.
- Simple data binding for clear view model binding scenarios.
- The clean and modern gauge styles go well with all popular mobile design paradigms (Human interface, Material design, Modern UI).
Animation Brings your Dashboards to Life
- Built-in animation effects improve the user experience without any extra work from you.
- Configure the animation settings for loading and updating.
Labels and Ranges Help Visualize your Data
- Qualitative ranges show whether values are good, bad or even great!
- The ShowRanges property gives you two totally different ways to display ranges: behind the pointer or as the pointer.
- Provide a variety of onboard text labels that provide more clarity for end-users.
Interactive Gauges Provide Unique Editors
- You can use the gauges as more visually engaging input controls.
- Allow end-users to select a value by dragging or tapping the gauge pointer.